- The September 30th Hot Lunch notice has gone home with students today. All orders must be returned to the classroom teacher by Friday, September 16th, 9:00 am. They are not able to accept late orders. Thank you to Stephanie Acker (PAC) for organizing this yummy fundraiser. Hot lunch order form: hot-lunch-subway-order-form
- Mrs. Hain is looking for used and somewhat decent skateboards for a class project. If you are able to donate a skateboard, please take to Mrs. Hain’s classroom. Thank you!
- SCHOOL BUS STUDENTS: If your child takes the school bus to Upper Squamish or Upper Cheakamus area, please return your permission form to Mrs. White by September 30th. Permission form: school-bus-information
Monday, September 12th
- Kindergarten students attend from 8:55 am to 12:05 pm
- 2:00 pm Parent/Kindie 10 minute appointments
Tuesday, September 13th
- Regular full time Kindergarten classes begins
Wednesday, September 14th
Thursday, September 15th
- Wild Safe BC programs
Friday, September 16th
- Hot Lunch orders due – 9:00 am
- Fire Drill
EVENTS ON GOING:
Nesters Gift Cards Fundraiser is Back!!!!: Nesters is donating 10% of every gift card purchased through BES back to our school!! Buy a $100 gift card and put it towards your weekly grocery bill at Nesters and they give our school $10. Buy them as gifts or for yourself. You can purchase Nesters gift cards from Mrs. White at the front office or email Heather at email@example.com. ($25, $50, $100 gift cards available)
Howe Sound Curling Club
Registration for the 2016-17 Curling season will take place in the upstairs lounge at the Curling Club (located next to the Squamish Valley Golf and Country Club), on September 7 & 14 from 7-8:00 pm. Programs for Kids 8 and up, Juveniles, Men’s, Ladies, Mixed and Senior leagues. New this year: Stick Curling (for those who have trouble or can’t get into the hack to deliver a stone) Come out to the “Learn to Curl” open houses on September 29, and 30 from 7-9 pm! Find your new fun and exciting Fall/Winter/Spring sport!
Registration for soccer ages U6 – U18 is now open for the upcoming 2016/17 season! Details on the programs and how to register can be found on our brand new website at www.squamishsoccer.ca Early bird pricing is in effect until June 30, 2016 so make sure you REGISTER NOW. If you need any further info that you can’t find on the website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can “Follow” our website and get regular updates directed to your email.