Student Led Conferences
Please be sure to mark down Thursday, April 19th on your calendar as this is the date for our Student-Led Conferences. This is an excellent opportunity for your child to lead you through some of the learning that they have been doing at school.
All Students will be dismissed at 2:00 on Thursday, April 19th for Student-Led Conferences.
You can book at the following link: www.bes.schoolappointments.com
Appointments can also be made by calling the school at 604 898-3651
Please note: You can use the same user ID and password as last time. If you have forgotten your codes select the “FORGOT PASSWORD” menu tab and it will be sent to you.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Friday, April 13th
- Professional Development Day – no classes for students
Monday, April 16th
- Hot lunch orders due by 9:00 am – Hot lunch indian order form
Tuesday, April 17th
- Choir – music room 12:05 pm
Wednesday, April 18th
- Class/Panorama photo day
- BRE PAC Meeting – 7:00 pm in library
- Book Fair – 8:45 am to 3:30 pm
Thursday, April 19th
- Early Dismissal – 2:00 pm
- Student Led Conferences – 2:00 – 7:30 pm
- ArtStart –performance – 9:00 am
- Book Fair – 8:45 – 7:30 pm
Friday, April 20th
- Kindness Road trip – Mrs. Hain
EVENTS ON GOING:
JUMP Rope For Heart event is on Friday April 27th. All money raised will support the Heart & Stroke Foundation in their mission to promote children’s health and fund vital heart and stroke research. JUMP Rope for Heart encourages kids to get active by skipping rope while they collect pledges and too learn the importance of living a healthy lifestyle while giving back to their community. We need your help to reach our school fundraising goal of $5000.00
Please help support your child’s fundraising efforts by registering them online at www.JumpRopeForHeart.ca and sending out donation requests to friends, family and colleagues. All students who register online will receive a free skipping rope from the Heart & Stroke Foundation!
Thank-you in advance for your support!
Mr. Fieldhouse, BRE Teacher
Brackendale Elementary PAC is pleased to announce that the Missoula Children Theatre (MCT) will be back at our school from April 30, 2018- April 5, 2018.This year the production is called BEAUTY LOU AND THE COUNTRY BEAST which is a western spin on “Beauty and the Beast”. The Missoula Children’s Theatre touring productions are complete with costumes, scenery, props and makeup.
- Auditions for students in grade K-6 and will be held in the BRE gym at 3:15pm on Monday, April 30, 2018. There are approximately 50 roles to be filled.
- If your child is cast in the play, there is a $35 fee.
- Rehearsals – Cast members must be available after school April 30- May 4th
- Performances – 2pm and 6pm at the Eagle Eye Theatre on May 5, 2018
- Ticket sales – $8 for adults & $5 for children.
- Volunteers – concession sales, backstage, rehearsals – all are welcome Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or can volunteer.
- Hosting – Are you willing to provide a room for one of our Missoula Children’s Theatre tour directors from Sunday, April 29 through Sunday, May 6, 2018? As a thank you for hosting, you will receive a Nesters gift cardJ Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and are willing to be a host.
*Permission forms will be going home in April, 2018.