Dear Brackendale Families,
Please find below a letter from our Superintendent of Schools and a letter from our Deputy Minister of Education regarding developments and information pertaining to COVID-19.
As we head into Spring Break, please check the SD#48 District website for ongoing updates: https://sd48seatosky.org/ . The School District is committed to keeping families updated and informed and will post new information as it arises.
I thank you in advance for your support in preventing the spread of the virus and taking care of your family’s health. I wish you an enjoyable break and hope you find time to take in all the natural beauty that comes with Spring in our corridor.
Ms. K. Saenger, Principal
FamilySmart The “In the Know” Topic for April: “Self-Harm: Overwhelming Emotions and Coping Skills.” video presentation
Learning that your child is self-harming can be scary and overwhelming. Self-injury takes many forms and the reason why someone self-injures is complex. Hear from a young adult with lived experience and a Healthcare Professional as they discuss what self-harm is, why youth self-injure, and other options for healthy coping strategies.
Monday, March 23rd from 6-8pm at the Squamish Public Library. Please RSVP and/or contact me if you have any other questions, Trudie Neubert
- Spring Break – March 16 – 27, 2020
- Tue, Mar 31 – Neufeld Farms orders due
- Tue, Mar 31 – Jump Rope for Heart Assembly
- Thu, Apr 2 – Cross Country Skiing – Zigar, Smith, Hirn
- Fri, Apr 3 – Cross Country Skiing – Mowbray/Watson
- Fri, Apr 3 – April Hot Lunch orders due
- Fri, Apr 3 and Mon, Apr 6 – Safer Spaces – Online Ed – Gr 4 – 6 in class
- Tue, Apr 7 – Neufeld Farms pickup – 5:30pm
- Wed, Apr 8 – Sustainability Assembly
- Wed, Apr 8 – PAC Meeting
- Fri, Apr 10 – Good Friday
- Mon, Apr 13 – Easter Monday
School Calendars: At their regular March public meeting, the Board of Education approved the School Calendars for each of 2020-2021, 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 school years. Click here.