Brackendale ElementaryP.O. Box 280; Brackendale, BC; V0N 1H0; T: 604-898-3651 F: 604-898-4674
Friday at 10:00 pm is your last chance to bid
on any silent auction items
Use the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brackendale/ to view all the items.
Friday, May 12th
- Pro-D day – no classes for students
Monday, May 15th
- ArtStarts – Ache Brazil – 10:45 am
Tuesday, May 16th
- Choir Practice
- Oral health for First Nations Students
Wednesday, May 17th
- BRE PAC meeting – 7 pm in the library (everyone welcome)
- Book Fair – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm and 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- STEM Workshops
Thursday, May 18th
- Mountain Biking – practice
- Book Fair – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday, May 19th
- Fire Drill – 2:00 pm
- Spirit Day – Backwards day
- Primary intramural at 12:05 pm
EVENTS ON GOING:
BOOK FAIR: Brackendale Elementary School is holding the last Book Fair of the year on May 17th and 18th! This great event raises a significant amount of money for new library books at Brackendale Elementary. Its success is dependent on our wonderful parent volunteers. Please consider volunteering for two hours next Wednesday or Thursday to help make this event a success. Please contact Janet Boa email@example.com
MOUNTAIN BIKING: Mountain biking practice is cancelled today due to the heavy rains which are expected to continue into the afternoon. In addition to this, the first district bike race has been moved to March 23rd. Our dates will now be:
Practices: May 18, May 25th, June 1st
Races: May 23, May 30, June 6
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We are looking forward to riding with the kids next week!
Mrs. Fieldhouse, BRE Mountain Biking Coordinator
The Brackendale Elementary Spirit Gear has been a huge success!!! Over 190 items have been ordered!! S2S Promo is working hard to complete our order and has given our school $1100.00!!!
Thank you S2S Promo!!!
Your order will be delivered to your child’s class ASAP. Please be patient as it takes the volunteers a lot of time to make sure all the orders are correct. Please let your children know that if they do not receive the item they ordered then it is with one of their siblings and they will receive it after school.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.GO BRACKENDALE!!!
Brackendale Elementary School Online Auction Rules:
Welcome to Brackendale Elementary School’s Spring Online Auction! Thank you for supporting our school fundraiser and to the amazingly generous businesses and individuals who donated towards our school auction!
Our auction will be open from May 5th 2017 and will close May 12th 2017 at 10:00pm
How to bid/buy auction items:
- If you have a Facebook account, search the group: Brackendale Elementary School Spring Auction and join the group! You can also use the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brackendale/ to join as well.
- Scroll through all the different items posted and feel free to start bidding on items you are interested in by bidding in the “comment” area under each item
- Remember to check on the auction page frequently and feel free to bid as many times as you like on as many items as you like (please note that there are bidding increments listed for each auction item when outbidding someone)
- If you are the highest bidder at auction closing day May 12th 2017 at 10:00pm, you will be contacted by our Facebook Auction admin and at that time, the auction admin will discuss payment and pick up of your winning items.
- You will have 48 hours from auction closing to pay for your auction item(s). Payment can be made by cash or e-transfer only please. Cheques are not accepted.
- Once payment has been received, the buyer may claim their winning auction items.
- Remember to have fun and keep it clean! Remember that 100% of funds raised go towards our school. We appreciate you adding your friends to the auction and sharing our auction publicly amongst your Facebook pages J
Thank you kindly for your support,
Brackendale Elementary School PAC